Monday, August 29, 2011

First post...

Hello High School Football Fans,

My name is Ryland Spencer and I am a High School Footballaholic. Growing up as a child my father took me to Juanita High School Football games and I would eventually attend and graduate from the school in 2002. I will never tell anyone that I do not have special place in my heart for that school and it will most likely come out on occasions when talking about the Rebels. I am also in the process of visiting every high stadium in our beautiful state. Here is a link to my page where I am documenting my travels Washington State High School Football Stadiums. On that page you will see some schools that I was unable to get into. If you know anyone that can help me get into a stadium, without attending a game, please send them my way as any help is very much appreciated.

My goal for this blog is to bring as much information as possible from around the state to one place. I love the lower levels of football as much as the big schools and hope to be able to give them equal exposure. I believe the big schools like Bellevue and Skyline deserve as much exposure as the small schools like South Bend and Winlock. Next saturday I will be attending the Emerald City Kickoff and plan on blogging as the day goes along. Here is a link to the schedule for the Emerald City Kickoff. No real big name schools this year but it should still be a great day of football. Coeur d'Alene High School from Idaho makes the trip over to play a good Moses Lake squad in the 5:30 game. After that Mercer Island will take on Seattle Prep, Islanders QB Jeff Lindquist has already committed to the University Of Washington and I am sure he will put on a show. I saw Lindquist play last season at Juanita and came away very impressed. UW is getting a big time QB.

Thank you for reading. If you enjoy this blog please pass a link along to your friends. I look forward to reading any comments.

1 comment:

  1. You look to be a nice young man. My understanding is that you are also pretty good in a fight if need be. I wish you much luck with your travels young man and hope you achieve your goal.

    ReplyDelete