Tuesday, October 4, 2011

On tap for this week, Oct. 3rd, 2011...

Last week was one of the better weeks for high school football. There were a lot of close games between some very good teams. This week doesn't look to be much different. For me the big game of the week will take place Friday night at French Field when the first place Kentlake Falcons meet up with the second place Kentwood Conquerors. Also, Bothell and Woodinville meet in a game that could decide the KingCo 4A Crest division. In KingCo 3A, Mount Si travels to Mercer Island.

Thursday night I might be heading to Burien to see Hazen @ Highline. I am not entirely sure if I will be going, but would like to go.

Friday night I will not be attending a game.

Saturday during the day I plan on attending Lummi @ Evergreen Lutheran in an 8-man football game. The game is a 1pm start at Auburn Mountainview High School. Later that night I will be at the Thunderbirds game so this is a no-brainer to go see.

---
Rankings:

Mason Kelley of the Seattle Times has his weekly 3A and 4A rankings for the week can be found right here.

Doug Pacey of the Tacoma News Tribune has his state rankings up as well, find them right here.

The Bellevue Wolverines continue to move up the national rankings. I came across the Powerade Fab 50, which has the Wolverines ranked 17th in the nation. To view the article, click right here.

---

HIGH SCHOOL STADIUM OF THE WEEK:



Castle Rock High School, home of the Rockets. To see more pictures of this stadium and other stadiums I have visited, please visit my Facebook page, Washington State High School Football Stadiums

---

I will be getting my weekly updates on leagues from around the sound in the next few days. Be sure to check back here or follow me on twitter @HSFootballWA to know as soon as I post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment