Monday, October 31, 2011

Still working without a computer.

I hope to be back online this week. I will be attending either Mariner @ Kentlake or Timberline @ Seattle Prep on Friday night. In all honesty, the more appealing game for me is the Seattle Prep game as I really enjoy watching that team play. The game in Kent though might be the only chance I get to see KeiVarae Russell play. It is honestly a very tough decision for me.

Saturday I think it is almost a no-brainer for me as Memorial Stadium in Seattle is hosting two games. The first game, 4pm, will feature the winner of Shorecrest and Mount Vernon playing Metro League Champ, O'Dea. The night game, 7pm, will feature the Hazen Highlanders from the Seamount League against Metro League runner-up, Franklin.

---

I have had a lot of people asking at games where they can find my blog. I decided to make it easier to locate by creating an account with Go Daddy... You can now find this blog.by going to www.HSFootballWA.info 
---

I am typing this on a Blogger app. I would like your feedback on how it looks. Either comment here or feel free to send me an email at Ringerland@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment